Authorities say four firefighters are among six people who were sickened by carbon monoxide at a home in suburban Detroit.
Canton Public Safety Director Joshua Meier says firefighters transported to a hospital Tuesday two workers, including one who was found unconscious. He says an initial investigation reveals they inhaled high levels of carbon monoxide, believed to have come from a gas-powered saw they were using in the basement of the residence. Their conditions Tuesday evening weren't available.
Meier says four firefighters, including one who was overcome by fumes, also were evaluated at a hospital, and three were released Tuesday afternoon.
The names of those sickened weren't released.
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.